Planescape 2cd no cd?

Torment related discussions

Planescape 2cd no cd?

by Ammera on Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:46 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

After looking at the other post with the similar problem.. it didnt help at all since nowhere was it specified how he got it working, unless he went back to the cd's.. my Cd Rom drive has just bit the dust & will freeze up after running for awhile, so now I want to just run it off my drive for now untill I can get myself a new CD ROM.. really tho I dont need one anytime soon since planescape is all ive been playing lately, But I cant seem to find any no cd patchs for the 2cd version.. I have tryed patching with the 1.1full but that didnt work.. so then I patched over it with the 1,1full update so the no cd patch would work.. it lets me into the game but once Im done making my char stats it asks for the CD again, so now Im back to using a fresh install and I have all my cds (1&2) copyd to my drive and have changed the INI to there directorys.. now I just need a patch for the 2cd version.. or even better get it to load off of an emulated ISO drive? I have the program I just dont know how to get planescape to read off of Drive E/F/Etc insted of D.. Thanks for the help! Hope to see some more posts soon. :)
Ammera

by Ganesh on Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:54 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

unfortunately, there are no cracks for the 2 cd out there
Ganesh
Administrator

by Guest on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:22 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

A crack for the 2CD version was recently made. You can get it here;
http://www.planescape-torment.org/?page=mods

by Ganesh on Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:09 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

Thank you! It has been added to the website
Ganesh
Administrator