Editing problems with Pioneer DVR-630H-S DVD Recorder.

Anything that doesn't fit in the other forums goes here. Well, really not anything - but you get the idea

Editing problems with Pioneer DVR-630H-S DVD Recorder.

by Deb on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:43 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

Hi I am Deb from India. I have recently purchased a Pioneer DVR-630H-S DVD Recorder. I am using either Frame Accurate Editing or Video Mode Editing while editing my Video Files in Hard Disc but when ever I am editing it a Chapter is created in the edit points unnecessarily and it is getting copied to the DVD Video disc that I am creating at high speed, but when I am copying the Video File from Hard Disc to DVD Video at Real time then this problem of unnecessary chapters are not present but during playback the sound gets muted momentarily at the edit points.

Kindly note that I am keeping the "Seamless Playback" feature ON in my Hard Disk , If I put the Seamless Feature OFF there is a slight pause at the edit points during DVD Video Playback.

This is a serious issue and I would request you to try to edit Video Files in the DVR-630H-S Dvd Recorder and I am sure you will come across the same problem. One of my friend is also having the same problem. I have a Sony DVD Recorder but its working fine without any problem.

An early solution to the problem will be highly appreciated.My contact email is " debesh@cal2.vsnl.net.in"

Thank you

D.Mukherjee from India.

[/code]
Deb

by Ganesh on Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:56 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

hmm .. i avoid frame accurate because of its incompatiblitles..

you may want to give pioneer a call ...
Ganesh
Administrator

Return to General Chat