Nokia N95 8GB OK button disappeared!!

Have some tips you want to share? Or a cool SIS application? Discuss about it here!

Nokia N95 8GB OK button disappeared!!

by morita naikan on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:41 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

When I try to text, I choose a contact from contacts list, click next to the name to get the red "x" then I used to have an "Ok" button, bottom left of screen, but its disappeared. Plus I have some sporadic blank rows in my contacts list. Is my phone corrupted?
morita naikan

Re: Nokia N95 8GB OK button disappeared!!

by Ganesh on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:14 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

those blank rows are contacts without any name, just delete them

you most likely keyed in the number, opted to save to contacts, and then cancelled
Ganesh
Administrator

by moritanaikan on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:47 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

Thnks, unfortunately its not as simple as this, I cannot even delete the blank contacts, its goes deeper than that, something is corrupted in my contacts, I can't edit, delete or even view these 2 blank rows. But thats not the main issue, its the lack of an "Ok "button when I try to choose any contact when sending a text? Nokia can't help without taking my phone back and thereby losing my contacts which I cannot synchronise as PC suite cannot even see my contacts! help.
moritanaikan

by Ganesh on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:59 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

first backup to SIM card, then try the Contacts Transfer here: http://www.elisanet.fi/portal/s60/ to backup your contacts

and then format the phone and import it back from contacts transfer and SIM

note, I have not personally tested this and you are strongly advised to take precautionary methods in order not to lose your whole contact list after formatting
Ganesh
Administrator

Return to Nokia NSeries