Need Realplayer

Bittorrent Speed Optimization Tips, Pioneer DVR Review, N-Gage FAQ, Iriver IMP-400 review, Web Design Mistakes, LCD vs CRT, Dell XPS and all other articles not covered in the other forums in this category goes here!

Need Realplayer

by Prashanth on Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:00 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

Hello everyone,

I have a n-gage QD phone and it has not come installed with Realplayer. Also I didn't get the CD along with the phone which usually has realplayer in it. When I contacted the shop they said that NOKIA has stopped supplying CDs along with n-gage QD. The same thing happened with my friends. We don't have Realplayer.

I would be very happy if someone can post it here or send it to me. My mail id is: webgenius.coder@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Prashanth
Prashanth

by HeavenLySigN on Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:34 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

No problem ill send it to you.What kind of reason is that?that they stoped supplying.that's so ridiculous.But nevermind ill still send you.Do you want it is sis format or sumthing else?
heroism on command,senseless violence and lethal seduction.
HeavenLySigN

by HeavenLySigN on Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:42 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

well here you go...Its not exactly realplayer this was mine,Helix player which comes with the cd so you can choose either to take it or leave it https://player.helixcommunity.org/2004/downloads/

ATTENTION!!!
1)under symbian heading press zip
Last edited by HeavenLySigN on Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeavenLySigN

by HeavenLySigN on Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:47 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

And lastly can i ask you sumthing?What are you using to transfer files from the pc to your phone and back?e.g(bluetooth dongle,card reader,FEexplorer and etc)or sumthing else please tell me cause i need help regarding that.

with regards,
heavenlysign
HeavenLySigN

by Prashanth on Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:19 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

HeavenLySigN wrote:And lastly can i ask you sumthing?What are you using to transfer files from the pc to your phone and back?e.g(bluetooth dongle,card reader,FEexplorer and etc)or sumthing else please tell me cause i need help regarding that.

I am using a bluetooth dongle. I use the bluesoleil dhongle. It is really good. Need any more help? Will be glad to help.

with regards,
heavenlysign
Prashanth

by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:26 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

HeavenLySigN wrote:well here you go...Its not exactly realplayer this was mine,Helix player which comes with the cd so you can choose either to take it or leave it https://player.helixcommunity.org/2004/downloads/

ATTENTION!!!

Please can u mail me the realplayer for playing songs in real format. My e-mail id is webgenius.coder@gmail.com

by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:27 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

HeavenLySigN wrote:well here you go...Its not exactly realplayer this was mine,Helix player which comes with the cd so you can choose either to take it or leave it https://player.helixcommunity.org/2004/downloads/

ATTENTION!!!

Please can u mail me the realplayer for playing songs in real format. My e-mail id is webgenius.coder@gmail.com

by Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:19 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

hmm wad do you mean?on my phone it says realone player but when i open it it says helix so this is the one.Why? do you encounter any problem?

by HeavenLy-SigN on Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:21 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

wad is real format?i thought it supports .sis format?zip if you open has many files.it does not mean if you dwl zip files you can't transfer to your phone.Just extract it with winzip or winrar.and your files will be there
HeavenLy-SigN

by HeavenLySigN on Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:25 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

ermm prashanth how do you use it?do you have to pair it up first and then use pc suite?
HeavenLySigN

by webfreak on Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:00 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

HeavenLySigN wrote:ermm prashanth how do you use it?do you have to pair it up first and then use pc suite?

Yup. just pair it up and then transfer whatever u want.
Can u please mail me real player. My mail id is webgenius.coder@gmail.com
webfreak

by Ganesh on Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:07 amPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

to play RA/RM files in your PC, you can download real player for free here

http://www.real.com/player/realplayer_i ... pac_choice

DON'T download the trial version - look for the "Download the free RealPlayer" link at the right side of the page
Ganesh
Administrator

by webfreak on Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:21 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

Ganesh wrote:to play RA/RM files in your PC, you can download real player for free here

http://www.real.com/player/realplayer_i ... pac_choice

DON'T download the trial version - look for the "Download the free RealPlayer" link at the right side of the page

Thanks Ganesh.

I also saw a link for Realplayer in the Helix community page https://helixcommunity.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50.
Do you thnk it is the same player?
webfreak

by webfreak on Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:32 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

Thanks for the link Ganesh.

But the realplayer u suggested is for PC and not for my n-gage QD. I would be very happy if u can suggest realplayer for my mobile.

Thanks,
Prashanth
webfreak

by heavenly sign on Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:21 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

ermm didn't mine work?the link..
heavenly sign

Next

Return to Articles Discussion