does it work, article on u torrent

Bittorrent Speed Optimization Tips, Pioneer DVR Review, N-Gage FAQ, Iriver IMP-400 review, Web Design Mistakes, LCD vs CRT, Dell XPS and all other articles not covered in the other forums in this category goes here!

does it work, article on u torrent

by cgowda on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:38 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

i followed the instuctions on latest aricle on how to increase utorrent download speed i got the patch did the whole ms -dos thing ,opened up ports limited my upload , i still think there has been only marginal ,very marginal improvement ,i just need to know if the article was genuine or was it by some smart ass hacker trying to make others system weak.
cgowda

Re: does it work, article on u torrent

by kathy025 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:07 pmPostQuick Link PostView Single Post

was it by some smart ass hacker trying to make others system weak

Do you seriously think "smartass hackers" would put such huge effort on writing an article and continuously maintain a site for over SEVEN years now just to make other systems LOOK weak? :roll:

If you haven't read the comments below the article, it HAS worked for a lot of people - hundreds of people - and I can say that myself too.

I guess it's pretty much all right to share your experience successful or not, but seriously, ridiculous ideas like that makes you look stupid. :|
kathy025

Return to Articles Discussion